1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons quinoa flour
1/3 cup quinoa flakes
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt, more to taste
2 very ripe bananas, peeled
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9×5-inch loaf pan.
2. Place dry ingredients in large bowl and mix together until well combined.
3. In smaller bowl, mash bananas. Mix in the eggs and honey until combined.
4. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients and beat until combined and batter has smooth consistency.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until done.
Serves 8 slices.