Have you ever considered the benefits of juicing? It can sound intimidating but the benefits are amazing!
I started incorporating fresh juices into my diet several years ago but got very serious about juicing about 5 months ago. Thanks to the power of vegetable+fruit juice, my total cholesterol reduced by 40 points, my blood pressure significantly improved from a not-so-great 180s/90s to a beautiful 114/68, and I no longer crave sweets, nor coffee.
In the coming days I’ll post some tips, recipes, and will be happy to answer any questions you have about incorporating fresh juicing into your life. Here’s my favorite juice recipe (this makes about 4 servings):
2 celery stalks
1 inch gingerJUiCE ON, friends!
- Introducing… (noellsoleradiantliving.wordpress.com)
- How To Juice Vegetables (answers.com)
- Is Juicing Better For Kids? (wheels2010.wordpress.com)
- Health Benefits of Green Juice (naturalhealthezine.com)
- JUICING The best thing for your health (jeffbutterworth.wordpress.com)
- Juicing Experience: Day 11 (reflectionswithrhonda.com)
- Juicing Experience: Day 12 & 13 (reflectionswithrhonda.com)